WBSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022
The West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) accepts online applications for assistant teachers at upper primary level in schools, assistant teachers for classes IX to X in schools, assistant teachers for classes XI to XII in schools, and other positions.
For this position, applicants must be between the ages of 21 and 40. The WBSSC teacher application fee is Rs. 250/-plus charges for both general and OBC candidates. WBSSC teacher selection will be based on a preliminary examination followed by a mains examination.
Candidates should be aware of the important dates for the assessment as well as the test location well in advance. The following are the test’s specifics, based on previous patterns:
|Exam related Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Beginning of the Application Date||December|
|End of the Application Date||January|
|WBSSC Exam Date||August|
|Announcement of Result||September|
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Application Fees
The candidates for the West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test must pay a fee of Rs. 250/-. The fee for SC/ST competitors will be Rs. 25/-, as determined by the West Bengal Central School Service Commission.
|Category Name||Application Fees|
|UR, OBC A/B Class||Rs. 250/-|
|SC/ST, and PH Class||Rs.25/-|
WBSSC Teacher Eligibility Criteria
Primary Teacher (PRT):
- Candidates must have completed or be in the final year of a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education and have a Senior Secondary (or equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
- (or) Senior Secondary (or equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of a four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education program (B.EI.Ed).
- (or) Senior Secondary (or equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passing or appearing in the final year of a 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- (or) a Bachelor of Education and a graduation grade point average of at least 50% (B.Ed).
- WBTET-2014/CTET must have been passed by the candidate.
WBSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
The following is the detailed syllabus for WBSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022:
Paper I Syllabus
|Subject Name||Syllabus Covered|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||