Role of Bank Clerk
A Bank Clerk straightforwardly handles and deals with the client obligations and manages all the client administrations gave by the Bank. The different jobs of a Bank Clerk in Bank are:
• Attending to client’s prerequisites like going of checks, withdrawal slips and so on in Bank
• Ensuring consistency to KYC (Know Your Customer) rules by RBI at the hour of opening of Savings, Current Bank Accounts and so forth.
• Explaining the striking highlights of the bank’s items to the client
• Maintaining and refreshing records of clients
• Follow up of client by calling them if there should be an occurrence of Advances
Salary of Bank Clerk
The underlying essential compensation of a Bank Clerk is Rs. 11,736/- Apart from the Basic Pay a Bank Clerk is conceded Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Special Allowance and so on. Along these lines, the Gross Salary of a Bank Clerk becomes Rs. 20,045/- The compensation of Bank Clerk may marginally vary with urban communities. The compensation of Bank Clerk may be somewhat higher in the metropolitan city contrasted with the others.
Syllabus of Bank Clerk
Bank Clerk Syllabus is somewhat extraordinary for both starter test and mains test. The starter test is separated into three sections: Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability.
The mains test is separated into four sections: Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, General/Financial Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language.
Recruitment of Bank Clerk
The individual banks can conduct their own recruitment examination or select candidates based on a common written examination (CWE), also known as IBPS PO exam, conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Bank PO Selection Process.
Exam of Bank Clerk
Here are 25 most expected questions of General Awareness, Reasoning, English, Computer Knowledge, Numerical Ability section for Bank Clerk prelims exam with detailed explanations & solutions in the form of a free Mock Test.